Sunday, June 21, 2009

3 months old


It's been a big week for Johnny. Last Sunday, we were able to have his Blessing at our home. Many of our family members and friends were there and it was a wonderful day. On Thursday, he rolled over...twice! (It scared him so badly the second time that he burst into tears and hasn't tried it again.) This Sunday, he grabbed his first toy and pulled it to his mouth. His life has barely begun, and already I feel the precious moments slipping through my fingers. I can capture his looks in pictures, but what I really would love to bottle and keep forever is his little baby smell, his squishy baby thighs, and those sweet baby coohs and gurgles. There is nothing better than a baby in the house.

2 comments:

  1. Yep... it is always such a mixture of excitement and sadness when they get older. I'm so glad Tucker is learning new stuff so he can be happier, but I sure miss that little swaddled lump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little angel! I can't believe how big he is already . . . I saw some pics from the "blessing weekend" on Julie's site -- it was so good to see everyone. It was especially great to see the HUGE smile on your face!! So happy for you, John, Kevin and everyone else . . . please keep the updates coming. Love you!

    ReplyDelete